Monday, February 16, 2009

hm

I feel mischievous today!

(Maybe Mr Lee's repeating "HAHA I SHALL BE NAUGHTY AND DENY *insert teacher's name here* OF SUPPORT FOR *insert function here*" finally rubbed off on me, but hey!)

I found Cherylchan's profile on facebook with minimal snooping, and I'm thinking if I should sneakily create a fake account and suggest Hann Lam as a friend for her, since according to her profile she has no friends.

Aww.

Maybe Hann Lam could have the honour of being the first!

Haha but I won't do it. Because she is an expert on sneaky behaviour. Today she snuck up behind Ningxin and zapped her just for the hell of it.

Come to think of it, she was also the one who thought of daring Crystal to SNEAK up behind this guy listening to an iPod, pull out his earphones and start singing in his ears. Needless to say, unsneaky Crystal failed horribly and the guy saw her and pulled out his earphones by himself.

But in any case it's never a good idea to try something sneaky on someone equally, if not more *horrified look* sneaky. Plus I don't want to get snuck up upon and zapped/have my earphones pulled out.

Well, pulling out my earphones I don't really mind. It's just the Crystal singing part. Zing! >)

This post is written in a very un-Perspicacious style. Plus it's nothing really important or whatever. I just thought the word "sneak" was very cute and wanted to use it as many times as possible in a post. How sneaky is that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home