Hello. Since I'm in a relatively good mood (urm, actually, I'm supposed to be either coding or enjoying life, so I took the enjoying life option. I'll code... later.) I shall give you all a piece of useful advice.
And you know why you should listen to my advice?
Because the last time I tried to persuade Crys to sign up for DMP with me, she refused. But when Josie showed up at DMP one day, she spent super long berating herself.
"WHY OH WHY DID I NOT SIGN UP FOR DMP WITH YOU?! If I sign up now, it'll be too obvious D: D: D:"
And that was the most recent time I've heard "bu ting Vic de yan, chi kui zai yan qian". There may have been more, but I'm lazy to think (why do you think I'm not coding -_-) and therefore it shall be so.
Anyway, if you have a blister, you shouldn't burst it, even if it's tempting to.
Yeah. That's it. Will either go code or- *yawn* sleep. Probably sleep. I have freaking third lang until 6:45 tomorrow.
I'll work on the code tomorrow. During freeblock. Or the 3 hours between dismissal and 3rdlang. ): But I'm lazy to lug my laptop around...
Ah well. I'll write it out, and face 430 compile errors, if I have to, I will.
And you know why you should listen to my advice?
Because the last time I tried to persuade Crys to sign up for DMP with me, she refused. But when Josie showed up at DMP one day, she spent super long berating herself.
"WHY OH WHY DID I NOT SIGN UP FOR DMP WITH YOU?! If I sign up now, it'll be too obvious D: D: D:"
And that was the most recent time I've heard "bu ting Vic de yan, chi kui zai yan qian". There may have been more, but I'm lazy to think (why do you think I'm not coding -_-) and therefore it shall be so.
Anyway, if you have a blister, you shouldn't burst it, even if it's tempting to.
Yeah. That's it. Will either go code or- *yawn* sleep. Probably sleep. I have freaking third lang until 6:45 tomorrow.
I'll work on the code tomorrow. During freeblock. Or the 3 hours between dismissal and 3rdlang. ): But I'm lazy to lug my laptop around...
Ah well. I'll write it out, and face 430 compile errors, if I have to, I will.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home